Sunday, February 1, 2009

Seriously sick of sickness

Is anyone else out there sick and tired of being sick and tired? I swear our little family of four has been passing around a cold, cough, or flu for what feels like months, although everything seems to take longer when you're sick... so maybe it's only been weeks. Regardless, I'm fed up. Right when it looks like we're all getting to that happy, healthy place again, one of us picks up some bug and within a week or two we've all taken our turn with it.

When will it end?

4 comments:

Anna R said...

Ummm in about 4 years when your "baby" is out of nursery...Sad to say. Toddlers and preschoolers are not the most hygienic little people. I can feel your pain though…Its happening at our house too.
On the positive end, C. was so sick as a baby and now he hardly ever gets sick.

RX: Chicken soup, rest and warm baths…

Hoping you guys feel better soon!

Anna R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I hear ya on this one--but then you already knew that:). P.S. your baking post below totally inspired me to bake some treats this week. I haven't in a long time. I, like you, don't have any willpower so this won't be very healthy for my congested body:). But it will sure taste good.

kenders said...

So sorry. Hopefully it will all be gone soon.