


Five years since her last visit, just a few things have changed since 2003. . . (married, two kids) but Jenny graciously put up with the noisy, early-rising chaos we call our home. It was so great to catch up--in person--and see the bay area through her landscape architect eyes. We hiked Rancho San Antonio, drove through Woodside and the redwoods, walked around Stanford and Palo Alto, hit the farmers' market, explored Berkeley, visited the temple, walked downtown, cooked Morroccan food, muffins, stir-fry, and watched some bad eighties movies. What more could you ask for in a holiday weekend?




3 comments:
Mrs. J! Hey, it is me, your old faithful student and confidant Cade Taylor. I am just writing to let you know some big news - I am engaged to be married! Yes, you heard right - May 9th. Bodda-boom, bodda-bing.
I can't believe you partied without your cupcake . . . It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Love to you both . . .
-your favorite member of the sarcasm club
Wow, you are getting to be quite the photographer! Those photos were AWESOME - the one of the boys in the flower blossoms is a keeper - I surely hope I can figure out how to lift it off and get it in a frame! SOOOOO cute! All the photos were awesome.... Your shrimp and asparagus dish sounds yummy, also!
U R SOOOO Awesome! Love U, Mom
Post a Comment