Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sunday afternoon entertainment

How do you play with an empty bucket of Red Vines?


Stick it on your head, of course


Why do they keep locking this thing on me? All I want to do is shove my hand in the DVD player... what's so wrong with that?


If I can't have the DVDs, at least let me have the camera!


Cracking up at the prospect of being chased by Mom or Dad

13 comments:

Jenae said...

Wow, his hair is getting so long and blonde!! What a cute petute! His smile is SO contagious!Love you guys!

kenders said...

Jenae I thought the same thing! All of a sudden Eli's hair is blonde! So cute! :)

Stephen said...

Yeah, I guess it is! Funny how you don't notice as much when you look at them everyday. I wonder if it will stay blonde...

kenders said...

You should know that I was inspired by your blog this morning. I was laying in bed this fine Saturday morning still waking up and saw your list of all the great things you've been making in the kitchen! And I thought, hey I wanted to make something last Saturday and didn't. So I hopped out of bed...okay...after a little while...still enjoying the warmth of the bed...and made blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs w/ cheese, orange juice, and grapes! It was delicioso! And Joseph also appreciated a hot breakfast! :)

kenders said...

Also have you thought about adding favorite recipes as part of your blog. I think it would be a great addition. Your food always sounds so good!

Stephen said...

Great idea! I've been looking for something to spice up that sidebar section.

kenders said...

I'm glad you liked the idea! And thanks so much for doing it! Now we can all benefit from your great cooking! Oh yeah, I love your new background! It totally fits you! Love you guys! :) PS Maybe if we all add a recipe section we'll have tons of recipes to enjoy! What do you guys think?

Jenae said...

I did it at the bottom of my blog a while back but I don't think anyone looked at it, but I would be willing to try out the sidebar thing. Great idea! Then that would be one less meal idea I would have to think of for the week!

Jenae said...

Jul, can you put the link back up for your other blog? I liked reading the thoughts of your heart and totally relating to everything you said!

Stephen said...

The new design was inspired by Nae's, since she--clever blogger that she is--found one that doesn't make your photos all freaky. I still lost all my sidebar info, though... so frustrating. Will get the links up again soon.

kenders said...

I was thinking the same thing Jenae. I love reading her new blog. And I think I will try the recipe share thing. So true, one less to think of. :)

Jana Miller said...

Very creative. So fun to see your place - it looks huge! How fun for you guys. Eli's smile seems to fit his personaity - huge!

Paula's Place said...

Ju' - we were talking about how kids create their own toys? The red vine bucket is classic - who needs toys?