If you're lucky! We still have 2 boxes to go through from last year! Yeah, I know bad, but I know what's in them. :) Miss you guys tons! Bennett was sooo cute on the phone at Gampa's house sunday.It seemed like he actually remembers us and wants us to hurry and come play with him again. We have to see you at Christmas otherwise it will be boooorrrringgg! :)
So we've cleared the boxes from every room but the master bdrm. We each have a wall of boxes that we wake up to every morning! Thanks, Nae, for the bday wishes. :)
3 comments:
If you're lucky! We still have 2 boxes to go through from last year! Yeah, I know bad, but I know what's in them. :) Miss you guys tons! Bennett was sooo cute on the phone at Gampa's house sunday.It seemed like he actually remembers us and wants us to hurry and come play with him again. We have to see you at Christmas otherwise it will be boooorrrringgg! :)
Happy belated bday Steps!!!Can't wait to see pics of your new digs.
So we've cleared the boxes from every room but the master bdrm. We each have a wall of boxes that we wake up to every morning! Thanks, Nae, for the bday wishes. :)
Post a Comment