




There's nothing like the sweet peace that accompanies the sound of children playing outside . . . especially when that sound is muffled by a sliding door. We are in backyard heaven right now! I'm sure it will wear off eventually, when the boys tire of playing out there as much as they do now, but until then we are loving it. Grass, trees, swings, slide, cement patio for riding, aaaaaaaah. We've arrived.
6 comments:
Looks like a blast for you and the boys! I love the new orange background, very appropriate for fall!
It's a dream come true for my outdoor-lovin' boys. Glad you like my autumn colors, too: for the first time since I've moved here, we're actually having fall weather in September (rather than the usual Indian summer).
See...I knew you would love the new place!!! More space inside and out is heaven!
Yes, definitely worth all the stress of the move--you were right!
So glad you like the backyard -- I bet that is a whole new world. Boys (and girls!) even like playing outside when it's not quite so warm -- it's so great for them! Can you see them from inside or do you have to be out there with them? Either way, it's a good thing. Although I hear the washer/dryer situation isn't as great.......
Yes, thankfully I can see them (and what kind of mischief they're up to), but the yard is very contained with fences and gates--nice to know they can't escape anywhere.
Post a Comment