




Eli would love nothing more than to live in the loo. What could be better than flushing the toilet, reaching for bath toys, eating toilet paper, and pounding on both tub and toilet? Apparently nothing, since I spend most of my day closing bathroom doors to keep him out. Did I mention how much he loves taking baths? Maybe that's the root of his addiction, because the kid flails and screams the second you take him out, and the moment you put him down on the ground he's off and running for that tub again.
5 comments:
You got water babies! We miss you!!! :)
Man, your boys faces are so full of light and joy! They make me smile every time I see pictures of them. Oooh, a window in the bathroom, how nice!
If only you lived closer to give them swim lessons, Aunt Kendra! And we are enjoying the fact that we can crack a window and air out during/after tub time, Nae, although I'm not sure the neighborhood appreciates the noise . . .
I know! I would love to give swim lessons. :)
for little kids, what COULD be more fun? The world may never know. dunnn... dunnn.... dunnn!!
Post a Comment