


I guess it should be the other way around, since we're the ones who've been loving summer lately. We've taken to our patio this weekend for some sidewalk chalking, bubble blowing, and basketball playing to Bennett's happy approval. We used to do a lot of fun stuff outside (painting, watering, collecting, etc.), but not so much since little Eli came along. Nowadays we get outside for walks/jogs and the staple trike rides, but that's about it . . . so it was good to remember just how rewarding such simple summer play can be.
4 comments:
Yea, being outside is great! We loved going to the pool with you guys! We should have taken pictures. Too bad no more pool once you guys move! We'll have to find a community pool. :)
Where did all these posts come from? I just looked yesterday and there was not a new post since the 27th or something. You must have the trick of changing dates or something! I am so happy that you added new posts, I was tired of seeing Thomas the train!:)
Yes, I'm sneaky like that. Actually just trying to keep dates and events accurate since this blog has pretty much replaced any journal-writing or scrapbooking I used to do!
I have to agree Jenae! I thought the same thing. All of a sudden there were like 3 extra posts...which are great by the way!
Post a Comment