Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Game Boy



Gone are the days of needing our help on the computer. Bennett likes to play his computer games (boomarked websites: pbskids, nick jr., thomas, bob the builder, etc.) all by himself now that he's figured out the mouse, the back button, the arrow keys, and most of the navigational symbols on the kids' websites. And while the first few times I felt a tad guilty leaving my two year-old alone with the internet, that guilt quickly faded as I discovered just how much I could get done while he played!

4 comments:

kenders said...

Gee...it really is the next generation huh?

Stephen said...

Totally. Think about how much exposure a kid has to cell phones, computers, dvds, ipods, etc. before they even hit the age of 5. Pretty crazy.

kenders said...

You know it's different when at an elementary school (mine :)), we're discussing rules on students having cell phones and ipods at school. Crazy! That happened today. Tomorrow will be my last FREE Friday for nine months!! Gee that sounds bad.

Stephen said...

That IS crazy. Enjoy your last few days of freedom! I remember how hard it was to go back every August... and good luck with keeping the kids away from their tech toys!