I love how your family photo turned out!!!
Good, then you won't mind seeing it again on our Christmas card! Lol. Thanks for thinking of taking those pix. :)
I agree with Jenae - your family photo was FABULOUS- Christmas card potential for sure! All of these are wonderful photos. Good job!!
Your kids are DaRLING in their school shots, too. Must go .... am sick and in a LOT of discomfort. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love how your family photo turned out!!!
Good, then you won't mind seeing it again on our Christmas card! Lol. Thanks for thinking of taking those pix. :)
I agree with Jenae - your family photo was FABULOUS- Christmas card potential for sure! All of these are wonderful photos. Good job!!
Your kids are DaRLING in their school shots, too. Must go .... am sick and in a LOT of discomfort. :)
Your kids are DaRLING in their school shots, too. Must go .... am sick and in a LOT of discomfort. :)
Post a Comment