I saw and LOVED these movies this weekend:
Saving Mr. Banks
![]() |
| A true story about Walt Disney |
![]() |
| and the musical Sherman Brothers |
![]() |
| trying to convince P. L. Travers |
![]() |
| to sell Disney the rights to her beloved book, Mary Poppins. |
![]() |
| The personal backstory to the author's life |
![]() |
| makes up a powerful portion of the movie. |
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
![]() |
| A story about hard-working, albeit humdrum, Walter |
![]() |
| whose imagination |
![]() |
| takes him places |
![]() |
| that his own life never would |
![]() |
| until something changes in the office |
![]() |
| and adventure calls. |












5 comments:
Saw saving Mr Banks and LOVED IT!!!! I really want to read the books she wrote. I am glad to hear about The Secret Life of Walter Mitty because I have wondered on that one.
They were both squeaky clean, too, something hard to come by in movies these days!
OOOOOO! I'm excited about watching both of those. Thanks for the recommendations. I love it when I don't have to worry about anything bad in the movies … really can enjoy them. Thanks.
You should do movie reviews for a side job Ju, you made me want to run to the theatre right now and go see both those movies!
No problem, Pinky.
Lol, Nae. If only... :)
Post a Comment