Thanks for the laugh! I really needed it. Thanks for your Christmas card and for your sweet note. I'm glad we can keep in touch even from far away. Feliz Navidad!
These were all funny, thanks for the laughs. :)
Feliz Navidad a ti tambien, Pinky! Me ecanto tu tarjeta de navidad--tan bonita la familia :) No prob, Nae. Mid-December is always a time of year I need some comic relief. Phew...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh! I really needed it. Thanks for your Christmas card and for your sweet note. I'm glad we can keep in touch even from far away. Feliz Navidad!
These were all funny, thanks for the laughs. :)
Feliz Navidad a ti tambien, Pinky! Me ecanto tu tarjeta de navidad--tan bonita la familia :)
No prob, Nae. Mid-December is always a time of year I need some comic relief. Phew...
Post a Comment