Summer's officially winding down with the start of school today, and I'm realizing I've neglected to blog about one of the biggest June-to-August events of 2013, Kymber's wedding. Stephen's baby sister tied the knot with a seriously great guy who comes from a great family. The beautiful bride radiated the entire day. The groom glowed, too, now that I think about it. Such an awesome couple, and such an awesome day!
 |
| Sealing at the Oakland Temple |
 |
| Flower girl in a flower dress |
 |
| There's that cheesy grin! |
 |
| Lilly and Benito |
 |
| The bridal party |
 |
| Handsome group, right? |
 |
Did I mention it was crazy hot? We all melted on those steps,
but Kymber and Kelly = wedding photo troopers. |
The reception was super big and super fun.
Tons of people, tons of delicious food, DJ, dancing.
Oh, and an ice cream bar!
 |
| Lisa, Rosann, Uncle Blair, Uncle Mike, Craig, and Stephen |
 |
| Sneaky little Spiderman coming out of the cake |
 |
| An eye for an eye, ha ha! |
 |
| Uh oh, kids with cameras. |
 |
| Love this shot. |
 |
| Aunt Betty, Kendra, Moi, Grandma, Grandpa |
 |
Lots of smiling
|
And now you get to see what happens when kids get hold of the cameras:
 |
| We get shots of servers' backsides |
 |
| Different angles of the cake |
 |
| And flowers |
 |
| What life looks like from a four-year-old's point of view |
 |
| "Say Cheese!!!" |
 |
| Tender moment: Uncle Mike dancing with Kymber |
 |
| Eli was in heaven with all the different cakes and ice creams. |
 |
| Millie busting a move on the dance floor with Debbi |
2 comments:
Millie looks so beautiful in her dress - love it! I had to laugh about the kids taking pictures and the rear shots - remind you of someone?
Ha ha, Connie! I hadn't even thought of that, but yes, now that you say it... it DOES remind me of a certain someone manning the camera one Easter morning. :)
Post a Comment