Sunday, February 24, 2013

Life on a cruise ship

10/5/08 It's funny to me that we have so many unpublished posts, the majority of which we simply didn't finish writing. Why didn't we ever bother to go back and finish them? No idea. Busy or lazy or just couldn't bother because we had something newer and more interesting to blog about, I suppose. The good news is there are fewer of these unfinished posts in the latter years of our blog, so they should begin to taper off soon. Thanks for hanging in there with our long trip down memory lane!









I could live on a cruise ship forever. Yummy, yummy food available all day long, food that you don't have to cook or clean up. Clean, clean rooms available all day long because every time you leave someone comes in and picks up after you. The towel art cracked us up. Pretty much anywhere you go on the ship, there's someone there to serve and clean up after you. Such a welcome change from life as parents.

All the different decks and pools and gyms and theaters and lounges were fun to check out, too. The daily schedule of activities was completely overwhelming, a different activity going on every half-hour of the day. With all the old people on board, you better believe there were a lot of Bingo.

2 comments:

Jim and Connie Jory said...

These pics were fun to see - not sure we ever saw any of your cruise before...

Julianne said...

I know, I don't why I never got around to posting them... Oh wait! I got pregers with Millie right after this trip (technically I was pregnant ON the cruise, eating all the mercury-filled shellfish and swordfish and every other kind of fish my little heart desired); that would explain how these got lost in the shuffle. :)