Friday, April 6, 2012

Green Good Friday

I know, I know, I'm STILL one holiday behind.  I can't ever seem to catch up.  St. Paddy's Day turned out to be extra fun this year, because I got to help throw a baby shower.  Talk about the perfect excuse to take what is typically a kids' holiday and celebrate my friend's little leprechaun-to-be with a bunch of grown-ups!


This is before the table was completely filled with yummy food,
 including our, Liz and my, comfort food headliners, Shepherd's Pie and Irish Hand Pies. 
All cute decorating courtesy of Laura and her mad skills.



Pineapple juice + ginger ale + lime sherbet = magically delicious
And aren't you jealous of my rockin' punch bowl?
 

Shamrocks popped up everywhere--windows, tables, desks, counters.


Thankfully we didn't have to pinch the woman of the hour, Amanda, or her pregnant pal Mikila.


Flash forward to today, when I realize how remiss I have been in taking pictures of the kiddos. 

Time for some quick, early-morning photos. 
The oldest = at school, of course.


Little Miss Millie
With her hair in a pony, you can see the growing-out progress of her bangs.



So sweet and feminine, right?


Suuuuuure.


Look how tall she's getting. 
We keep telling her to stop growing up, but she just won't listen, dang it.


And then there's this child. 
You'd never know he's on a time-out (at 8:30 in the morning, for crying out loud), would you?


No comments: