Sunday, April 1, 2012

Good News/Bad News

1) Eli took a rock climbing class at Planet Granite which ended 2 weeks ago. Good news...He was a rock star. The teacher said he had the best repelling technique and had made the best progress in the class. The bad news...I brought the camera to document his talents, but without the memory stick.

2) Bad news--Stephen has had problems with his tonsils since November. Good news--he is just well enough not to have his tonsils taken out.

3) Good news--Although Bennett is taking the season off from playing soccer he has been practicing with his old team. There was a scout there from the US Youth Soccer Development Acadamy to see Danny play. They liked Danny, but only extended an invitation to Bennett to go to Carson, California this summer for 2 months to play on their U9 team. We are trying to make it happen.

http://www.ussoccer.com/Teams/Development-Academy/Academy.aspx

4) Eli has enjoyed investigating creatures in the backyard with Bennett and their friends Peter and Christopher. Good news--he ended up finding a salamander. Bad news--Eli had a Lenny moment from Of Mice and Men and squezed it a little too hard. I'll let you guess what happened.

Guess what....It's April fool's today :). Two of these accounts are true. Can you guess which ones are playing tricks on you?

Good luck.

Stephen

3 comments:

Jen said...

I've been waiting for this!

I'm for #1 and #4 being true. Go Eli!

Anna R said...

#2 is possible...But I'm betting on ELI (1, 4)!!
:)

Julianne said...

I'm not sure when Stephen will get back on here to post the answer, so I'm going to do it for him. :)

1) True

2) True

3) False

4) False

Thanks for guessing!