Dealt with a sink looking much like this one way too many times
![]() |
| They never seem to end, do they? |
Woke up to some of these on Tuesday
![]() |
| Stan's donuts rule |
Took the kiddos to see this (early out + rain = matinee)
![]() |
| The kids' first 3D movie, not to mention their first time seeing this Disney classic |
Ate here a couple times
![]() |
Visited the library twice
![]() |
| Once on a date--yes, you read that right--and once for storytime |
Folded a whole bunch of this stuff
![]() |
| even though I still had birthday hangover from the day before |
Spent one night babysitting so some friends could go here
![]() |
| Then came up yesterday with our own fam, Stephen and I taking turns to do initiatories |
Hiked Hidden Villa with Liz and the kids one sunny afternoon
![]() |
| The baby lambs in the barn stole our hearts |
![]() |
| The boys put us to shame on the trail as we huffed and puffed behind them |
![]() |
| From the moment we parked the car, Eli started asking for the "toilet plants" by the barn |
![]() |
| I kinda wish I had a sign like this for my kids in public places |
Saw this last night
![]() |
| Who knew a modern silent film could be so fun to watch? |












2 comments:
What a great week! -- well, not the laundry or dishes....Hey! good to hear you liked the Artist. I've been wondering about that movie. Glad you had a fun birthday week! The sun looked so NICE!!
Yeah, this week already seems super boring compared to last. :) Too bad we can't have more birthdays during the year, right?
Post a Comment