Back in October, Liz had a birthday.
Again.
She just keeps having them, crazy girl.
And we just keep using them as the perfect excuse for another girls' weekend.
And we just keep using them as the perfect excuse for another girls' weekend.
Now that Alisa and Laura no longer live five minutes away, getting together seems downright vital. As great as emails and phonecalls and Facebook are for keeping in touch, there's nothing quite like real face time, especially with people who know you through and through.
Destination: San Diego
Duration: Thursday through Sunday
Design: play, play, play
| Capistrano Beach with Laura and Alisa. |
| Laura's parents' beachside time-share. Thanks again, Sylvia and Dale! |
| Still Capo Beach, near Dana Point. Did I mention this was mid-October? |
| Liz, the birthday girl, flanked by her homies |
![]() |
| Matterhorn, here we come |
![]() |
| Dropping down the Tower of Terror |
![]() |
| My first time seeing "Captain Eo." A-mazing! |
Disneyland with adults makes for such a different experience than Disneyland with kids. I appreciated Space Mountain and World of Color and nice Italian food so much more, having been there a few times with my own kiddos and knowing that these are things I could never do with them.
p.s. Halloween D-land = super fun, by the way.
Other fun:
Just-released "Footloose"
Delicious Mexican food in downtown SD
Some SD theater, eighties-style
Sleeping in
Cupcakes for breakfast
Trashy celebrity magazines
Project Runway
Ocean-view reading
Laughing
Talking
Eating
Laughing
Talking
Eating
i think you get the idea



2 comments:
So you went to Disneyland? How did I miss that???
Last October for Liz's birthday. I'm just a little behind on posting my pix. Lol.
Post a Comment