Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Friday, I'm in love

with not having swimming lessons today,

with passing my kids off to somebody else,

with this lovely place of escape,





and most of all with the man who planned it for me.

4 comments:

Anna R said...

Glad you both finally get to have your "get-away" weekend!

: ) Enjoy

Heidi Lyn said...

Yay! Have a fantastic time. You deserve a break.

Jim and Connie Jory said...

OK, I'm late out the gate, as usual....where and for how long? I need details!!! :)

Julianne said...

We went to the Claremont, this historic, perfectly-situated hotel in Berkeley that has THE most amazing views of the city and the bay and Golden Gate bridge, last weekend. Great food, great spa, great tennis courts that we never got around to using because we were too busy taking naps. Not great was the alarm that "mistakenly" went off at 6:30 in the morning on Saturday and woke all the guests up!