Ah, Farmer John's.
How we love all the funky variety pumpkins
that grow in your coastal patch.
My boys love your tractor.
Your teepee.
Your corn husk hut.
And your hay.
Oh, and your wagons.
I love that you have actual pumpkins growing on the vine.
And towering corn stalks that make me want to play hide and seek.
And charging by the wagon, rather than the gourd.
Any excuse to visit Half Moon Bay is nice, too.
| Vines and more vines |
| Pumpkins are a whole lot heavier than they look |
| Sometimes I wonder why I let my chilren dress themselves. A bright red reunion t-shirt, red socks and Thomas tennis shoes. Seriously? |
| Mills, a little less angry that I won't let her climb to the top with her brothers |
1 comment:
the kid's got good taste with the jory shirt.....
Post a Comment