Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tentin' it up

In the spirit of Stephen's last post on camping, and the fact that we're heading off to the redwoods again this weekend, I figured I'd show you the kids' favorite summer toy. It's no wonder we got the camping bug in August...



Millie finally getting a turn inside the boys' favorite hangout


 
When in Rome... drink out of your brother's water bottle



Who me?



Oh, yes, it goes outside, too


Best $9 we've spent at IKEA


Stephen's favorite summer hangout


Okay, so these shots have nothing to do with camping


but Cynthia and I were cracking up at how three boys
found a way to share one costume

3 comments:

Jen said...

Maybe that would solve Luke's nap problems? Nap in the tent?? I've got to get one of those!

Tiffanie said...

where are you guys headed? we love the redwoods

Julianne said...

Portola Redwoods. You should come!