It turns out that we are having twins!!!!
NO WAY!!!!!!
I couldn't believe it. I seriously asked for a second opinion. But they were right. After more than 30 minutes of scanning they not only figured out we were having twins, but THEY ARE BOTH BOYS!!!
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!
The second little guy must have been playing hide and seek this whole time. And I can't believe my little girl is really a boy. I totally questioned the technician, because I have been so fixated on having a girl. But there it was. Two cute little fire hoses :).
I don't know what I am going to do with 4 very energetic boys running around the house, completely outnumbering me. And all the girl clothes I have! And all the boy clothes I have given away. I guess my husband will get to name one of his kids Xavier after all. But I put my foot down on Digital. There is no way one of my kids is going to be named Digital!
Good thing we got that 8 seater Sienna. We are definitely going to be using it!
Oh wow...I am so exhausted from writing this. I need a nap. And a few extra babysitters.
******APRIL FOOLS******
Got ya Ju.
Love,
Steps

10 comments:
STEPHEN! You REALLY got me good! Way to go! You write so well and what a story you told. You had me! Paula
That's hilarious! Great job Stephen! :)
OH MY LOL!!!! That was awesome.
For a moment, I was about to cry for Julianne. . .
OK, you got me too. My jaw was on the floor- good one.
Ok, I hate your guts. I was totally dying and reading the post to Rich. And he was like, "What? She's not even that big." Oh my gosh, I seriously was so scared for you:).
That was totally wicked! I was starting to hyperventilate for you! And I was sad you weren't having a girl ... phew! I'm glad you are still having a girl. I guess it didn't help that I read this the day after April fools! Man! I don't know Stephen but if I ever do, I'll punch him just for scaring me like that! hehehe .. better yet ... Jules give him one for me! xoxoxo
Good one!
that did seem a little crazy. . . but that was written well. good little april fools!@
glad you are still getting ONE girl!
Too Funny and soooo typical Stephen!
Saw Connie and Kendra at the zoo today and stopped them to say "hi"...so if you hear any stories about your weird sister-in-law with all her kids....well....
ahhh i was getting so excited about this. you got me good!
:)
Post a Comment