
Stephen an

d I hid eggs in the backyard before his parents came home from church. We figured we'd let them be kids this year. I was impressed at their egg-hunting skills-- much more honed than Bennett's (at least there were no toy cars and trucks to distract the 2 yr old this time), although we
did hide most of the eggs at eye level, in their fruit trees, so that none would be lost. **Did you ever see the
Gilmore Girls where Kirk hides 100 eggs without a map, and the



town square smells like rotten eggs for days? That's always my biggest fear now when hiding eggs, that I'll forget where I hid them! Kymber and Eli made a good showing, too. Then Bennett found his "special Easter basket" with some Caillou books, Toot and Puddle pigs, play dishes, and other goodies.
2 comments:
Yes, can't we all learn from Gilmore Girls!!! They keep me sane by laughing all the time. I love them! We now have all 6 of the seasons on DVD. That's how much I watch them. :)
P.S. Of course, Luke saves the day! Poor Kirk.
Did you guys know that the last day of Gilmore Girls is Tuesday May 15th? They are stopping the show for good. How sad huh? Even though this year stunk because they didn't have their writers anymore. I'll miss them!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment