But... this little girl decided she could have her own turkey trot.
She ran the whole way home.
Other than this quick "Stop for a second, Millie" shot
Notice something different about her?
She finally had her first haircut.
Yes, we realize she's almost 4 and 1/2 years old.
(heads hung in shame a little)
Yes, we realize she's almost 4 and 1/2 years old.
(heads hung in shame a little)
Mommy was out of town a few weekends ago,
and while the boys and Daddy were at the barber shop,
Millie joined in on the action.
I confess I freaked out a little when on the phone that day (while still on trip)
Millie told me her hair was as short as mine.
I thought we had said no more than two inches,
but apparently hair that's never been cut needs more than two inches taken off.
My panic subsided after Stephen texted me a photo.
Definitely shorter than expected,
but still cute and girlie.
No comments:
Post a Comment