A little package showed up at our house yesterday for the littlest someone in our house. It contained a Christmas dress for Millie (Thank you, C & K!) to debut at church today, especially fitting as it was her first day in nursery. (Can I get a Hallelujah?!) It's the first time she's worn something other than Chucks on her feet to church in a very long time, because it's the first time she's had something fancy enough to go with those little dress shoes somebody gave us. I found the red coat at Goodwill this summer and love that something so cute cost me only a couple bucks.
Anyway, here's to eighteen months of brassy, sassy cuteness from Miss Amelia.
 |
| Miraculous moment of still. Maybe it's that branch in my armpit. |
 |
| Speak softly, or scream loudly in my case, and carry a big stick. |
 |
| Running, running, running. I'm always in a hurry these days. |
 |
| Eat your stick-loving hearts out, big brothers! |
 |
| Lip-smackin' good kisses. |
6 comments:
oh i adore her. what a crack up. and i loved seeing you sitting so peacefully during RS today... must have been nice. :)
She's SO adorable! Aren't girls so fun? Merry Christmas!
Hallelujah!!! She is SUCH a cutie pie... and has it really been 18 months? Oh boy does time fly. Love the outfit too.
Yay! So fun to see her in the dress! Was happy to see it fits her -- I was worried about the size 2. Thanks Jul - she is so darling...and congrats on her starting nursery!
Is that little girl nursery age already?!? I hear people tell me every day how big Luke is getting, but it's always so true when you are on the other side. Wierd to think that Millie and Luke will be in the nursery TOGETHER, at least for another few weeks. :)
OH she's adorable! I can totally see how she looks like Eli in the second to last picture. I loved her outfit today!
Post a Comment