Hey! I saw your blog from my FeedJit. I'm so glad it's you! Your married name is actually the same as (brace yourself for the explanation) one of my sister's friend's mom's name. I didn't think she had a blog, or even knew who I was really... so I'm glad that you it is you :) You were hands down the best teacher I had in high school--just in case I never told you :)
3 comments:
Have fun! It's an awesome place. I haven't been since my Summiteer year at girl's camp. It's so beautiful!!
Yay!!
Hey! I saw your blog from my FeedJit. I'm so glad it's you! Your married name is actually the same as (brace yourself for the explanation) one of my sister's friend's mom's name. I didn't think she had a blog, or even knew who I was really... so I'm glad that you it is you :) You were hands down the best teacher I had in high school--just in case I never told you :)
Post a Comment