Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's about time

We're moving! Okay, it's only a few miles away, but it will make a world of difference with its third bedroom, additional space, extra bathroom, and big backyard. We've lived in our little matchbox condo for over four years now; in fact, it's the only place we've lived since getting married and the only house Bennett and Eli have ever known. Sniff, sniff . . . So while we'll miss this little living room with all its memories, I'm pretty sure we'll be happy to leave it for a much bigger one.

4 comments:

kenders said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! We also loved our one bedroom place for two years, but last year we needed a change. And we love our bigger place! More room is good for everyone's serenity. :)

Jenae said...

We can't wait to come and visit you in your new place sometime! We are super pumped for you and your yard for the boys!

Jenae said...

There I was referring to the IKEA catalog to see which furniture you had and it was right here in the picture the whole time!! HA!

Stephen said...

Oh yeah! I should've remembered that our two TV stands and two coffee tables are right here on the blog. At least we got to flip through our catalogs together.