You can tell I'm the mother of two from how completely different it's been with Eli's introduction to solid foods. Not only did I delay it as long as possible, considering the doctor gave us the green light at his 4 month appt. (most babies start at 6), but I also haven't fed him anything homemade yet. Gerber all the way. With Bennett I bought only organic fruits


and vegetables, I pureed everything myself, I froze the purees in

freezer trays and conscientiously stored them away, and I religiously followed a very specific feeding schedule for a nursing baby who's starting solids. Eli gets whatever I have in the cupboard whenever I happen to have time for it!
1 comment:
It's funny you say this because I envision myself only giving the future baby olsen homeade baby food. And I swear on my life I will never give my kids fruit snacks.
...but never say never I guess.
Post a Comment