Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Paparazzi


Grandma Shutterbug, a.k.a. Grandma Paula, came to town and made little Millie feel like a big celebrity with lots of attention and camera time. The above shot was probably my favorite but some other cute ones came out of the visit too.



Jenae crocheted this little cap for Millie. Isn't it cute?


Two days later my friend Jenny sent me this cute, homemade hat. Stephen calls it her flapper hat. I think they're both perfect for our little Thoroughly Modern Millie.










Oh, and do you like my new header? Talk about a day--or moment--in the life. I just love Eli's expression while Millie is pulling his hair.

6 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

Millie's adorable. I love her expressive face. Hopefully you'll be able to use it to your advantage as she grows up.

Heidi said...

She's sooooo cute!!

Jenae said...

Love the pics, thanks for getting some of the hat! It looks like it fits her better now. Glad you got so many good photos from Grma Shutterbug!

Jim and Connie Jory said...

Great pictures!! We got a sneak preview when your Mom came by after Christmas. Millie is at that absolutely adorable age -- I just love 6 months -- still a baby but so expressive! The hat is so darling.....

Unknown said...

Oh I love that baby of yours. She is adorable and are the cute hats. Your mom looks great - no surprise. How fun that she came to visit. My mom and dad just left. So sad. :(

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

She is beautiful!

I was so excited to get a comment from you on my blog! Glad you found me. :)

Hope you are doing well - from what I can tell, you certainly are.