
Forget Grandma, I feel like I'VE been run over by a reindeer these days.
Why does all the early December fun and magic turn into mid-December stress and fatigue?
Why does all the early December fun and magic turn into mid-December stress and fatigue?
My house is a wreck,
my calendar insane,
my sleep minimal,
my to-do list completely overwhelming,
my patience thin,
my temper strong,
my husband exhausted,
my boys sassy,
my baby grouchy,
my shows stacked a mile high,
my book sadly neglected,
and
my toenail polish so chipped it's embarrassing to look at my feet.
Oh well, at least my whining is still intact.
my calendar insane,
my sleep minimal,
my to-do list completely overwhelming,
my patience thin,
my temper strong,
my husband exhausted,
my boys sassy,
my baby grouchy,
my shows stacked a mile high,
my book sadly neglected,
and
my toenail polish so chipped it's embarrassing to look at my feet.
Oh well, at least my whining is still intact.
4 comments:
I'm sorry...I know what you mean though.
I had fun doing my party the 1st week of Dec. and I've been done shopping for a while now...but this week my schedule is CRAZY!
Teaching preschool, making lots of cheesecake bars for a wedding reception, volunteering at school, "winter concerts", scouts, activity days (with crazy sock exchange) and a dinner to attend. We're missing/skipping the RS dinner and also Ward Christmas activity due to scheduling conflicts.
Say, your kids wouldn't mind a "Happy New Year's present" instead of a Christmas present, would they??
Of course they won't mind--they're kids. All they care about is getting something new; they could care less when it arrives. Good luck with your crazy busy week. May we both survive to enjoy Christmas day!!
Great! That's what I figured. My kids really want to "help me" make the cousins' presents, so that will mean waiting until Christmas Break.
I think your kids will like them.
By the way, you should get your "exchange" present on time, Christmas day...It arrived at mom & dad's last month.
I know grown-ups don't usually have many presents on Christmas morning that are complete surprises.
Post a Comment