Sunday, August 3, 2014

Boogie Woogie Doo Wop

Millie had her first ever dance performance a month or two ago, and while it was extremely small and simple in comparison to the big recitals we've heard they put on every two years, it seemed pretty exciting for Millie to be up onstage.  A family first, let's put it that way.

* Special thanks to Liz for all these photos.
(I was busy recording video with our camera)
Miss Amanda getting the girls in place









I need some stage mom training.
No one sent me the memo on lots of make-up, lacquered hair spray, or
the art of putting on and taking off costumes with safety pins.

Comfy black pants pulled up way too high?  Check!

Ice cream sandwiches for everyone after the show.  Hooray!

Show over.  Back to life.
 
Guess who's never been to a dance recital before?
Such happy fans!
"Do you have any idea how many of your soccer games
Millie has attended over the years?  I don't care if you're bored!"

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Ha ha, this post was awesome but I want to see that video footage sis! Get it on YouTube. :) The last photo of Stephen and the boys is classic, and truer words were never said.