Millie definitely knows how to be heard. She can be downright scary, in fact, the way she screeches and squawks to get her point across. I feel so bad for unsuspecting kids who walk up to her and want to talk or play. She's yelling, "Hey!" at those kids before they've even reached her, letting them know that she was there first or that they can't take away whatever's in her hands. I'm afraid that learning to stand up to her older brothers, although important for survival at home, certainly hasn't done much for her social skills.
This little clip from a month or two ago showcases her range and rasp with one simple word, "Ma."
4 comments:
haha! when you have older brothers, you have to be on the defense a lot :-) i can't believe how big she has gotten in the past few months!
I think she and Quinn must be from the same mold. Or maybe it is being the baby. But Quinn is tough and loud. Scary
She has grown so much & is still SO adorabe! :)
So cute! I love her curls! It was so nice to hear your laugh in the background.
Post a Comment